Fertility is a big part of our existence in this world.
Fertility determines our family setups not only by existence as humans but also in partnerships.
Trust me if you do all these, you will never go wrong.
COMMON CAUSES OF INFERTILITY.
- Infections such as PID that have infested the body unto the ovaries.
- Use of family planning. All family planning methods risk a very high secondary cause of infertility.
- Inborn causes i.e deviation from normal development in the utero.
- Surgery to remove uterus.
- Unovulatory cycles.
This guide will help mums have a general view of fertility and we hope for us all to get healthy babies.
- Duration of trying to conceive naturally.
Two years without using protection is long enough to prompt you to ask yourself the question why?
Are you the problem, is he the problem, or are you both?
The second step is finding a solution.
- Having a scan will be your first solution. It will indicate clearly the shape of your uterus, the health of the ovaries and if there are any infections.
- If the scan shows that all is well, then you start trying to conceive actively by using supplements. I have this list of OTC supplements that will boost your immunity and health preparing you for an active cycle of trying and healthy eggs. To be taken by both partners;
- Guava tea detox.
- Pregnacare conceive suppliments.
A combination usually goes like guava detox plus ova care both of you, or fertilion plus folics both of you.
- After three cycles of failed supplementation, it is time for the next step, which is an hsg.
This is a procedure to show clearly whether the fallopian is patent.
If they are not patent, there are ways to help you unblock the tubes by surgery and managing the infections blocking the tubes.
- Suppose your tubes are patent, it is time to have an hsg to see how well your follicles mature during ovulation. Whether they are capable of being fertilized. Again there are medicines to help you boost levels or reduce levels of certain hormones such as estrogen, prolactin etc.
Check the conception guide to help you get an idea of how to prepare your body best when trying to conceive.
Regards-Miss Janet (Health and Medicine)